The differences between a licensed Canadian immigration lawyer and a licensed Canadian immigration consultant

paid representatives Jan 08, 2020

Many people who want to come to Canada for study, work or immigration face many different people who offer their services to help those people. However, most of the people living outside of Canada don't understand who can be your paid representative before the Canadian government. 

You probably heard about unlicensed travel or visa or tourism agencies in your home country who offer "visa services" to the general public. Are they licensed to be your paid representative before the Canadian governmentDid you ask them about it?

According to the Canadian law, only licensed Canadian lawyers, licensed Canadian immigration consultants and, in the province of Quebec, notaire public can offer their services in exchange of certain a payment. Only these professional can be an Authorized Paid Representatives of you before the Canadian government in exchange of certain payment!

In this video, we'll discuss the differences between a...

Continue Reading...

We will send only useful information. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.