If you have questions related to immigration to Canada, you can get a live consultation from a Canadian immigration lawyer.
What you'll get:
- Answers to your questions relevant to your visa or immigration application.
- Clarification on issues that you have difficulty with relating to your visa or immigration process.
- Feedback and suggestions that help you to prepare your best visa or immigration application.
How the process works:
- You will get an email asking you to choose a consultation date & time, and send us documents and questions in advance.
- On the chosen date & time, you and the relevant immigration lawyer meet online (Skype or other platforms) or by telephone.
Disclaimer: The immigration lawyer will rely on your information as true and correct. This consultation does not create a lawyer-client relationship and the immigration lawyer will not represent you in your visa or immigration application.