This Workshop is one of the workshops offered by ImmigrationShop - Visa Workshops by Sobirovs Law Firm.
In this Workshop our immigration specialists will show you all the steps & concepts & tell you all the SECRETS related to preparing your strong student visa application & obtaining a study permit to study in Canada.
The focus of this Workshop is to guide you through preparing all your supporting documents, a strong motivation letter & your rights as a student in Canada.
THERE ARE 24 DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS IN THIS WORKSHOP THAT YOU CAN USE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!
- Welcome to the Workshop
- Find Out If You Are Eligible To Apply
Module 1 – Foundations of Study Permit applications
- Why Visa Applications Can Get Refused?
- Reading Visa Officer’s Mind
- 3 Sample Students Applying for Visa
Module 2 - Document Collection
- How Do You Prove Yourself to the Visa Officer
- Documents That You Need to Collect
- Documents Collected by Our Students
Module 3 - Application Forms & Explanation Letter
- Why Application Forms Are Important
- How to Complete Your Application Forms
- Writing Your Explanation Letter / Study Plan
Module 4 - Submitting Your Completed Application Online or On Paper
- Paper or Online: Which Method to Choose?
- How to Submit Your Completed Application ONLINE
- How to Submit Your Completed Application ON PAPER
Module 5 - After Submitting Your Application
- What's Next After Submitting Your Application
- Receiving a Positive Decision
- Receiving a Negative Decision: Do not Give Up! You have Options!
PS: If you don't have a PayPal/Stripe account or a credit card, there are other ways you can pay for the products and services of ImmigrationShop. See here.