You should get this service package if you want to have a complete peace of mind after receiving the Invitation To Apply (ITA) in the Express Entry application. One of our experienced Canadian immigration lawyers will take it over from here and deliver exceptional service to you. The lawyer will act as your authorized paid representative before the Canadian immigration authorities and submit your post-ITA documents through a designated portal.
This package includes the following as related to a single applicant:
- a 1-hour online video meeting with the designated lawyer to discuss the strategy on how to move forward efficiently after you've received the ITA;
- a full review of your documents by a fully licensed Canadian immigration lawyer;
- completion of all relevant forms, drafting a full legal submission and clear guidance on how to obtain the required documents from your side;
- constant communication between you and the designated lawyer during the preparation of your application package;
- full representation before the Canadian authorities as your paid representative; and
- Add-On: completing the necessary form for your spouse and dependant children for an additional cost of just $500 (if relevant).
All application fees related to the Express Entry application are paid by the applicant directly and proof of payment must be provided to the designated lawyer in due course.