You are from a country that requires a visa to travel to Canada and plan to visit Canada for business purposes. We can help you obtain a business travel visa for that purpose.
Our experienced and licensed immigration experts (fully licensed Canadian lawyers and immigration consultants) can help you with your visa application.
The Business Travel Visa Application includes the following:
- A one-time 1-hour online video meeting with the reviewing immigration expert to answer all your questions and concerns.
- Preparation of your draft travel visa application package by a fully licensed Canadian immigration lawyer or immigration consultant; and
- Submission of your application package through an authorized paid representative portal.
You are a business visitor if you:
- come to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market; or
- are visiting Canada temporarily to
- look for ways to grow your business;
- advance your business relationships.
Activities you may conduct as a business visitor include:
- buying Canadian goods or services for a foreign business or government;
- taking orders for goods or services;
- going to meetings, conferences, conventions or trade fairs;
- giving after-sales service as part of a warranty or sales agreement;
- being trained by a Canadian parent company that you work for outside of Canada;
- training employees of a Canadian branch of a foreign company;
- being trained by a Canadian company that has sold you equipment or service.
Application fees, biometrics collection fees and taxes are extra.