If you want to purchase a workshop on ImmigrationShop but don’t have a PayPal or Stripe account or don’t use a credit card, you can use a wire transfer to pay for the workshop of your choice.
For that you need to take the following steps:
- Select the workshop on ImmigrationShop and write down the purchase price. Please note that all purchase prices are in the US dollars.
- Make an international wire transfer to Sobirovs Law Firm at your local bank using the following information:
Pay to: Sobirovs Law Firm
Account number: 31112 0010812
Bank: Bank of Nova Scotia
SWIFT Code: NOSCCATT
Bank Branch Address: 2295 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M6S 1P1, Canada
Reference: ImmigrationShop – [Please enter the name of the Workshop]
- Please make sure that we receive the exact purchase price. All banking fees must be covered by you.
- Send us the confirmation of the international wire transfer to [email protected] indicating the workshop that you would like to purchase.
- Once we receive the funds on our side, we will grant you access to the workshop that you have chosen.
Please note that it may take 7-10 business days for the funds to appear in our account. We appreciate your patience in this respect.
-- ImmigrationShop team